Glyoxal 40% is a colorless to pale yellow and transparent liquid which boils at 104째C. It is most widely used as a cross-linking agent in the production of permanent press resins for textiles, of moisture resistant glues and adhesives, as well as moisture resistant foundry binders. Glyoxal 40% is also used to improve the wet strength of paper and the moisture resistance of leather.
Glyoxal is a skin and eye irritant. Inhalation is harmful and may cause respiratory irritation.
Kindly refer to the company's Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for detailed safety information.
White transparent liquid, specific gravity 1.27. soluble in water, ether and ethanol. Chemical Property is very lively and easy to aggregate into a white resinous solid.
Application of glyoxal
1. Medicine: mainly for the special ring imidazole drugs such as metronidazole, dimetridazole, imidazole, etc.
2. Intermediate area: mainly for glyoxylate, D-hydroxyphenylglycine, allantoin, benzene Enzyme pharynx, and berberine.
3. Textile: Main agent used for finishing clothing, 2D resin, M2D resin.
4. Paper industry: mainly for sizing, wet strength increased resistance of paper.
5. Polymer chemistry: very effective cross-linking factor for cross-linking agent.
6. Construction industry: cement curing agent used to improve the solidification strength, as a control landslides, can prevent the loss of mud to prevent the collapse .
Specification of glyoxal
A Colorless or Yellowish transparent Liquid
Operative standard: Enterprise inner standard Q321088GQY001-2013 (Add enterprise standard forms, including Glyoxal, alcohol, formaldehyde, acid)
Package of glyoxal
1. 250kg /plastic drum,20 tons /20 foot container.
2. 1250 kg/IBC drum,20 tons /20 foot container.
3. 20-26tons per ISO-TANK
or packed according to the requirements of customers.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Glyoxal has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in cool dry place without exposure to air. The product may turn yellow on extended period of storage but it does not change its chemical properties.
We production glyoxal from 1996,and export via ourselves from 2011.We have obvious growth in sales each year,And now also continues to grow.
REVENUE GROWTH-COMPANY AS A WHOLE
Why choose us ?
We export our glyoxal to more than 27 countries, and has been cooperate with more than 108 clients ,our clients make us pride.
Getchem is professional platform of Glyoxal